To get the most out of the challenge:
- This is a 30-31 day challenge. To have the best results please write a blog post each day of the month for a SINGLE website. Do not write alternating posts for 2 websites.
- This challenge is NOT for sponsored posts. If you are writing a post and getting ANY sort of compensation (free products, free hotel accommodations, free services, etc.) it will be deleted and you will be banned from the Facebook group.
- Your posts are to be new, for the current day. Please do not post a URL from last week, last month, or last year.
- A blog post doesn't have to be long, or even always text! Think creatively on those days you just don't feel like writing.
- Keep it rated G or PG - No adult blogs
- No blatant advertising posts are allowed on the Facebook group except on designated days - don't worry we will give you a chance to pitch is that is what you do.
- After you post on your blog, tweet your own post and tag it with #blogboost so we can all find it, read it and retweet it!
- Share your post on the Facebook group set up just for Challenge participants.
- Be sure to read and comment on your fellow participants' blogs and get that cross traffic going.
- Do not automate your posting to the Facebook group - these are subject to removal and could result in you being removed from the group. This means if we see, "John Doe shared La Dee Dah's photo" you may be removed.
- No linking to other Facebook groups.
- When using hashtags on the Facebook page, please include #blogboost with any others you are using
- Be respectful of other participants!
- The rules are in place to keep this a great community and place to share for all!
- Admins of the group may ask you to remove or edit a posting. We get it - that misunderstandings happen. Failure to comply or repeat offenses could result in removal from the Challenge.
- Have Fun!