Share The Challenge With Your Friends!
Here’s What to Do Next
1. Download and listen to the teleseminar, “Why Do I Need a Blog?”
Even if you have a blog, you will get some great information and ideas from this training!
2. Download and print your calendar to stay on track: http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/UltimateBlogChallenge-31DayTracker.pdf
3. Setup your profile here so we can feature you on the site and help you get more traffic to your blog.
- To get your photo to show, sign up at www.gravatar.com
- Be sure to include http:// at the beginning of your URL so your website link will work
4. Start blogging! If it’s not the 1st yet, you can write posts now and save them as drafts or schedule them to post during the challenge, and get a jumpstart. Keep an eye out for the emails from us with a subject line of “[UBC] Day 1 Blogging Ideas & Tips” Starting on the first of the month, you’ll get a new brainstorm idea to help you blog, so you’ve always got something to blog about.
5. Want an extra boost to your site? Get a link to your site from The Ultimate Blog Challenge! Head over to http://ultimateblogchallenge.com/blog-directory/ and click the Add Link and add yourself here as well! This will let others find you in your area of expertise. Interested in connecting with others in your niche? This is a great place to find folks that are also participating in the Challenge!
6. Speaking of Connecting, Connect with other members on the profile page and on twitter.
7. Share the Ultimate Blog Challenge!
You can use any of the images and below, just link them to http://www.ultimateblogchallenge.com (see below)